Sunday, June 27, 2010

more random pics



other things that have happened this month...
-Harper ate a nerf sword
-I got hit by a crazy lady trying to make a u-turn right in front of me
-we noticed some water damage in the basement so now the floor is tore up and waiting to be fixed
-Jill's basement had sewer back up (she's my friend I had to share)
-Gabbi and Jered has a piano recital (pics coming)
-Syracuse days parade and fireworks
-couldn't get my sprinklers to turn off so the water filled Gabbi's window well half way with water
-Jeremy made a very quick trip to North Platte to get our appliances
-some more of our wonderful friends from NP were in Utah so we met up with them at a park
-the kids had a campout in the basement
and to think this month isn't even over yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment